If your designs and content can evoke Persuasion, Emotion and Trust (PET™), you can look forward to more effective and engaging interactions. With HFI's Certified Digital Persuasion Analyst (CDPA™) certification, you will learn how to apply psychology to create this emotional connect with your customers and influence their behaviour.
- The track includes 2 courses (5 days of training) plus the CDPA exam.
- The exam covers the course content, application of principles and essay questions demonstrating your understanding of concepts.
- Classes are live online.
Learn to develop persuasive strategies and implement research-based methods throughout the design process to make your website more trustworthy and convincing.Learn More
₹ 76,000+ 18% GST / Applicable Taxes
For Training and Certification Exam
₹ 9,964 / month*
*9 month EMI, subject to approval
₹ 57,600 Inclusive of all taxes
HOW IT WORKS
If you belong to professions such as User Experience Design, Marketing, Visual Design, Product Design, or Content Writing, then having the CDPA™ certification stamp is an advantage. HFI’s CDPA™ proves that you are more than a usability professional and have the expertise to create effective and engaging digital interactions. You will gain repute as a rich experience designer that can influence your customer behavior and decision making.
The CDPA™ training covers advanced skills and knowledge such as:
- Persuasive approach to strategy & design
- PET-driven data gathering and analysis
- Creation of a core PET meme
- Research-based PET tools
- Validating the persuasiveness and emotional impact of your designs
You will find like-minded professionals from the design and allied fields such as UX designers, graphic and visual designers, interaction architects, UI developers, marketing, content creators, and other business stakeholders who will benefit from this knowledge.
Our instructors are also UX experts and consultants. They add practical insights to the course material from their projects with small clients to Fortune 500 companies, demonstrating how you can apply what you’re learning in class. You will take away researched and empirical UX knowledge, tips and best practices.
HFI is diligent about updating our course material with the latest trends, best practices and examples from real-world UX.
The cost covers:
- In-depth classroom teaching (entire CDPA™ track including all 2 courses for 5 days)
- Comprehensive electronic study material that preps you for the exam
- Online CDPA™ exam (and one re-attempt in 6 months if required)
If you’ve attended the entire 5 days of training, then you are already well prepared to clear the CDPA™ exam! If you don’t pass in the first attempt, you can make a second attempt within 6 months at no extra cost.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.