Mobile phone users have a special relationship with their devices. Then, should design for the mobile be different from designing for large and stationary devices? What should a designer be aware of while designing for smaller and smaller screens that perform a variety of tasks in a variety of environments?
HFI's UX for Mobile program offers usable insights and practical knowledge of mobile design to address these and more questions. It prepares you to anticipate and design for the various possible interactions so that the customer can enjoy a seamless and immersive experience.
- Two days of interactive, instructor-led sessions
- Expert instructors with field expertise, practical ideas and relevant project experience
- Guided instruction as well as independent creative thinking to help you pick up new theories and apply them in exercises
- One-on-one feedback from experts and peer reviews for long-term implementations of ideas from the course
- User research and data analysis skills
- Use of design thinking skills
- Creation of persona & scenario for Mobile UX
- Documenting Mobile UX goals
- Conducting Mobile UX testing
HOW IT WORKS
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.