Take the first step to moving from classical usability to richer UX. Gain research-based knowledge to include motivational factors such as Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust into your design to create experiences that are convincing and trustworthy. The PET Design™ course provides insights into building an emotional connection with your customers so that you can successfully convert and retain them, thus succeeding in your business goals too.
- 3 days of practical training to move from hygiene level usability to deep experience design
- Upskilling to build Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust (PET) into the design of successful online interactions
- Techniques in applying psychological principles to design in order to influence and convert customers
- PET-related data gathering
- Identifying consumers’ drives and blocks
- Persuasion strategy
- Core methods & tools for persuasive and emotional design
- Evaluating sites for persuasion, emotion, and trust
- Using PET Design markers in design
Professionals who want to apply scientific UX research to their daily work and create impactful customer experiences
- Usability / UX / UI practitioners
- Digital marketing professionals
- Website and app developers
- Interaction designers
- Information architects
- Graphic or visual artists
- Content writers
in the Certified User Experience Analyst (CXA)™ examination.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.
We will be in touch with you shortly with course details.