Next Course Starts on
3 Days / 24 Hours
Talk to us
Full-stack developers are the go-between front- and back-end development teams. They must constantly come up with creative solutions to ensure their product remains ahead of the competition. User Experience (UX) is a great asset to a developer's skill-set. Understanding the direct impact of UX on the product's customer-centricity can lead to enhanced and relevant feature development.
HFI's UX for Developers provides an overarching awareness of UX - quickly and practically. It offers the right introduction to UX principles and processes so that developers can be cognizant of their end users' needs and requirements.
What You Get
- Interactive instructor-led sessions
- Expert instructors with relevant design consulting experience
- Pre-course reading material to create the right context and excitement
- Use cases & illustrations to demonstrate application of the UX principles taught in class
- Activities to validate the understanding
- Overview of UX & Human-Centered Design
- Defining UX strategy (business goals, target audience, tasks, technology stack, usability criteria)
- Developing personas & scenarios
- Detailed interface designing
- Wireframing & standards (accessibility, internationalization, standards)
- Testing & evaluation
- Advanced UX practices (persuasive, emotional design)
HOW IT WORKS
2 Days / 16 Hours
No Schedules Found
Talk to Us
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.