Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) have stormed their way into every domain possible and designing for interactive and immersive AR/VR experiences is very different and specialized from traditional apps.
HFI Training's UX for AR/VR course takes cognizance of this new technology and helps you get ahead of the curve. You will explore the infinite potential of AR/VR and learn skills to design for applications using either AR, VR, or MR devices.
What You Get
- Two days of interactive, instructor-led, face-to-face online sessions
- Discussion and breakdown of the latest AR/VR technology case studies – what worked and didn't work
- New theories and their applications using group and individual classroom exercises, for hands-on learning
- One-on-one feedback from experts and peer group reviews designed to provide the confidence for implementation of projects after the course
- User research and data analysis skills that influence AR/VR UX
- Use of design thinking skills
- Creation of persona and scenario for AR/VR UX
- Documenting AR/VR UX goals
- Conducting AR/VR UX testing
HOW IT WORKS
2 Days / 16 Hours
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.