To design for your customers, you need to begin with a foundational and basic understanding of how people function with respect to vision, intellect, memory and motor skills. This in turn determines how they experience your design.
Gain this foundational understanding to drive your design decisions correctly with this 2-day course.
- 2 days of key foundational principles of usability and user experience (UX)
- Scientific understanding of human functioning and the impact on design
- Research-based models and insights essential to UX
Some of the many topics covered
- Understanding of human functioning with respect to vision, intellect, memory, size, and motor control
- Key research-based models, insights and principles in the UX field derived from this understanding
- Application of these models and principles directly to designing interactions and experiences
- Variations in users of the same design and the resultant impact of design
- Individual differences
- Cultural differences
Who should attend
Professionals who want to apply scientific UX research to their daily work and create impactful customer experiences
- Usability / UX / UI practitioners
- Website and app developers
- Interface designers
- Information architects
- Graphic or visual artists
- Content writers
- Project managers
This course helps you understand key topics covered
in the Certified Usability Analyst (CUA)™ examination.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.