Take the first step to moving from classical usability to richer UX. Gain research-based knowledge to include motivational factors such as Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust into your design to create experiences that are convincing and trustworthy. The PET DesignTM course provides insights into building an emotional connection with your customers so that you can successfully convert and retain them, thus succeeding in your business goals too.
- 3 days of practical training to move from hygiene level usability to deep experience design
- Upskilling to build Persuasion, Emotion, and Trust (PET) into the design of successful online interactions
- Techniques in applying psychological principles to design in order to influence and convert customers
Some of the many topics covered
- PET-related data gathering
- Identifying consumers’ drives and blocks
- Persuasion strategy
- Core methods & tools for persuasive and emotional design
- Evaluating sites for persuasion, emotion, and trust
- Using PET Design markers in design
Who should attend
Professionals who want to apply scientific UX research to their daily work and create impactful customer experiences
- Usability / UX / UI practitioners
- Digital marketing professionals
- Website and app developers
- Interaction designers
- Information architects
- Graphic or visual artists
- Content writers
This course helps you understand key foundational topics covered
in the Certified Digital Persuasion Analyst (CDPA) examination.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.