Build on foundational PET™ Design knowledge to become an expert in PET™ structures. Apply the PET™ perspective to strategy, innovation, and design—using practical techniques—and ensure a successful conversion. Get familiar with customer retention methods to build long-term relationships.
The User-Centered Analysis and Conceptual Design course teaches this key skill of customer-centered data-gathering, leading to delightful experience design
- 2 days of extremely advanced training in creating persuasion strategies
- Applying PET™ (Persuasion, Emotion and Trust) perspective to innovation work
- Techniques in applying sociological, psychological, and behavioral economics principles to successful online interaction design
Some of the many topics covered
- Role of PET™ Design in market strategies, product innovations, and application designs
- Core PET™ Meme, projection of that Meme (phrase, behavior, image)
- Persuasion flow
- Building in customer retention methods
- Pain control
- Engagement and commitment
- Applying PET™ Architecture methods
- Market strategies
- New product and service innovations
- Application and website designs
Who should attend
- Advanced UX staff, engaged in higher-level activities of persuasion engineering, innovation, and strategy
- Strategy, marketing, and innovation staff
Participants must be able to apply persuasion engineering tools described in the HFI PET Design course, such as:
- Contrast principle
- High price equals good
- The power of free
- Social proof
- Social learning
This course helps you understand key foundational topics covered
in the Certified User Experience Analyst (CXA)™ examination.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.
We will be in touch with you shortly with course details.