Companies with mature User Experience (UX) capabilities have increased growth in their valuation. Yet, most executives simply don’t know where to begin and how to build these capabilities. HFI Training’s Institutionalization (I-19) of UX program is a must if you aspire to move your organization beyond ad-hoc operations to sustained and industrial-strength UX practices. You will gain insights into how to scale up your operations and build UX capabilities that focus on organizational maturity in UX.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for UX staff, especially those striving to improve the maturity of their operation.
It is also useful for executives and managers who would like context for management and enhancement of a UX team.
What you’ll learn
- Identifying the advantages of being in a mature UX operation
- Assessing the maturity of your organization and recommending the key next steps to increase its maturity
- Outlining the key strategies for major transformation and the complementary roles of an external executive advisor and an internal advocate
- Understanding how you must operate differently to be a part of a mature process
- Managing key challenges with:
- Executive championship
- Cultural change
- Organizational structure
- Training and certification of staff
- Templates and tools
- Knowledge management
- Central UX group responsibilities
- Submitting an application to certify your usability practice
There are no prerequisites to take this course
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.
We will be in touch with you shortly with course details.