Once customer requirements and expectations have been defined clearly, the next step is to use this data effectively to guide usable and delightful designs. This course offers research-based and field-tested web and app design principles regarding layout, color, icons, and text—so you can create interfaces and experiences that customers like, can use, and will return to. You will also know about accessibility and cross-cultural design for relevance across various audiences.
- 3 days of practical training in how to convert customer requirements into usable and delightful designs
- Deep-dive into making informed design decisions regarding navigation, layout, color, graphics, icons and text
- Key insights of how website and application design strategies differ and overlap
Some of the many topics covered
- Intuitive navigation structures
- Layout, color, graphics, icons, and text choice
- Controls, error and feedback design
- Screen and page-level detailed
- Similarities and differences between website and application design strategies
- Advanced UX topics such as accessibility and cross-cultural design
Who should attend
Professionals involved in the design and development of web, e-commerce, informational and promotional sites, intranets, and applications
- Usability / UX / UI practitioners
- Website and app developers
- Interface designers
- Information architects
- Graphic or visual artists
- Content writers
- Project managers
This course helps you understand key topics covered
in the Certified Usability Analyst (CUA)™ examination.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.