Get a powerful head start by earning the CUA credential from HFI, individuals gain credibility in the field of usability and enhance their career prospects in industries ranging from technology and healthcare to finance and e-commerce.
- The track includes 4 courses (covered in 10 days).
- Take courses individually to meet your needs or save by purchasing a training.
- To get the certification, you need to take and pass the CUA™ exam.
- Training is live online, instructor led.
Successful customer-centered design begins with a solid understanding of how people will experience your design. This course provides a foundational understanding of human behavior leading to accurate design decisions.Learn More
“Know thy customers” is a cardinal rule in design. This course helps you understand the process of customer research and requirements gathering. You will be introduced to data gathering methodologies that will provide deep insights about your users.Learn More
Translating customer requirements correctly into usable designs needs scientific knowledge. This course covers research-based and field-tested web and app design principles regarding layout, color, icons, and text, along with accessibility and cross-cultural design.Learn More
The only way to know if your design is supporting your customers' expectations is through progressive testing. Here, you will pick up quick and practical usability testing techniques—ranging from simple paper prototype tests to cutting edge remote testing.Learn More
€2,400 plus applicable taxes
For Training and Certification Exam
€ 267 / month*
*9 month EMI, subject to approval
HOW IT WORKS
10 Days / 80 Hours
HFI's CUA is the industry's gold standard in UX certification. It recognizes that you are trained and have cleared the CUA™ exam that tests solid foundational UX knowledge required to work in the field on real design projects. With this certification, you will gain recognition as a pragmatic UX designer within your organization and with outside clients too.
The CUA™ training covers foundational UX skills and knowledge such as:
- Scientific understanding of human functioning (in areas such as vision, intellect or memory) and the impact on design
- Researching customers and analyzing their requirements
- Creating design artifacts such as user profiles, personas, scenarios for accurate information architecture
- Designing navigation structures that intuitively map to users' expectations
- Designing for inclusiveness - including accessibility and cross-cultural design
- Conducting usability testing to determine your design's success
You will find like-minded professionals from the design and allied fields such as UX designers, graphic and visual designers, interaction architects, UI developers, marketing and other business stakeholders who will benefit from this foundational UX knowledge.
Our instructors are also UX experts and consultants. They add practical insights to the course material from their projects with small clients to Fortune 500 companies, demonstrating how you can apply what you’re learning in class. You will take away researched and empirical UX knowledge, tips and best practices.
The cost covers:
- The CUA™ track includes 4 courses (10 days of in-depth training)
- Comprehensive electronic course materials, workbooks, and quick reference guides
- Online CUA™ exam (and one re-attempt in 6 months if required)
You can certainly choose individual classes that meet your needs. However, the four courses are designed to provide the practical skills you need for diverse strategic and tactical UX design projects. Taking all four courses prepares you holistically to be a successful UX practitioner.
If you've attended the entire 10 days of CUA™ training, then you are already well prepared to clear the CUA™ exam! If you don't pass in the first attempt, you can make a second attempt within 6 months at no extra cost.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.