Today’s customers are sophisticated. They interact with organizations across different devices and channels, choosing whatever is convenient for them at a given time. If companies want to keep their customers engaged and interested in their brand, then omnichannel UX strategy and design are the only ways ahead. HFI’s Omnichannel Strategy program provides executives and designers with practical insights into this complex world of interactions across devices. You will know how to create UX strategies that ensure an optimal experience as users complete their tasks across multiple devices and interaction channels.
Who should attend
- Those involved in design and development who want to move up to a strategic level of involvement.
- User experience (UX) practitioners
- Marketers, and ethnographers who want to impact product strategy and innovation from the UX perspective.
What you’ll learn
- Identifying and capitalizing on opportunities that will enable successful penetration of the market
- Analyzing the impact of trends and lifestyle changes on users to develop appropriate positioning and design of new products and services
- Capturing rich data that will enable in-depth understanding of the users and their ecosystems
- Synthesizing and co-relating data in a systemic way that will inspire innovative ideas
- Correlating design research, market understanding and business goals to define new markets, branding strategies, product positioning, and new business models
- Translating actionable insights to new product, service and business ideas that will have a positive impact on the lives of users
- Validating and testing new ideas to minimize risks and determine criteria that are important for success
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.