Designing a product or an experience in isolation is no longer relevant in the interconnected world we live in. This is where Service Design becomes critical, with the focus shifting to designing for the entire solution delivery system - the customers and the front and backstage that includes their contexts, the channels and products they use, and the experience they desire.
HFI's Service Design Thinking training blends innovation into this solution delivery designing context. The result may be tactical improvements or an idea for a whole new offering - whatever holds value from a customer-centric viewpoint. This course prepares you with the understanding and skills to lead and participate in service design innovation programs.
What You Get
- The macro understanding to view your domain in a service design framework
- Know-how to model your ecosystem
- Skills required to create artefacts that will help you understand your clients'
- Capability to identify opportunity points and generate worthwhile ideas
- The right starting point - your team, process and focus
- Modeling the target service area
- Creating customer or staff journey map
- Identifying differentiation and opportunity points
- Generating tactical ideas
- Generating new product or system ideas
- Prioritizing with Three-Factor Evaluation
- Understanding the Experience Design profession
HOW IT WORKS
2 Days / 16 Hours
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.