The only way to know if your design (including interaction, visuals, content) is supporting your customers’ needs or limitations is progressive testing. This course trains you in quick and practical usability testing techniques—ranging from simple paper prototype tests to cutting edge remote testing—for the entire interface design life cycle.
- 2 days of quick and practical usability testing training
- Variety of testing techniques - from paper prototypes to remote testing
- Analysis of web traffic logs
Some of the many topics covered
- Surveying scope of usability issues
- Identifying and using the appropriate test to conduct
- Uncovering problems with content organization, task flow, and brand strategy
- Basic performance-based tests
- Advanced prototype testing
- Remote usability testing
- Analyzing web traffic logs
Who should attend
- Usability practitioners
- Website/intranet developers
- Application developers
- Interface designers
- Project managers
- Quality control personnel
- Market researchers
- Graphic artists
This course helps you understand key topics covered
in the Certified Usability Analyst (CUA)™ examination.
Please share your details and our program advisor will get in touch with you.